Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Every six weeks

Hi everyone, still busy, but still thinking a lot about writing.

Bought a new notebook to scribble random thoughts in while running around. Hoping to evolve some of the scratches into blog entries soon.








Can't believe the kids are almost back in school.









Can't believe TK is turning in papers in a month.












Can't believe I'll get to go to Aggie games at USU for free this year to watch one of the non-biological sons play football.







Had fun listening to http://www.refinery29.com/seasonal_playlist/post.php?topcategory=music

Where has the time gone?

5 comments:

Megan said...

Seriously, where has the time gone!?
I really like that suit by the way, TK should look into that one.

Cari said...

I heard an analogy the other day...
Life is like a roll of toliet paper.
As it gets closer to the end,
It spins faster.

I'm not sure I like that but it does ring a little true.
Wasn't it yesterday that I was TK's Weeblo leader? *sigh*
How exciting for TK! (That suit has my vote also.)

jake roi said...

So far he's picked one suit - a mossy green (almost grey) with an excellent but subtle pin-stripe.

We'll get one more, and then he wants to wait to see where he gets called, because "if it's Italy dad, you know you're totally buying me Armani once I'm there."

Lyle said...

You realize that TK doesn't really need a suit any fancier than a Napoleon Dynamite suit, cause he is bound to go to the Brazil, Manaus mission and it's much too hot for suits there.

btw, because you're much closer to the prophet, be sure to let him know that that is where I said TK is going.

jake roi said...

Lyle - GBH says "hey", and he'll take your message under consideration.

"pain quotidien"

"My own business always bores me to death; I prefer other people's."

-Oscar Wilde