Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Once there was a way to get back home

It's been nearly a year since I last posted.

I'm not certain why I stopped, but it felt right to have a hiatus for a time. I don't believe that anyone was really reading this ramble anymore anyway, and certainly no one has complained or even remarked on the fact that I've not been posting, so that confirms that no one has really missed it.

There have been days when I've missed it, but there have been many days when I haven't. I've been feeling lately like it's time again so we'll see how that goes.

drop me a line or comment if you're still around.

respectfully,

- jake

5 comments:

Thomas said...

google reader, dude. i'm subscribed to your blog via google reader, so yeah, i'm still around.

Jordan said...

I'm still around. :)

jake roi said...

Thanks - good to know. Now I can be sure to watch what I say. :)

Cari said...

Same here -- google reader. Glad you're coming back.

CrzyJess said...

It's about time... ;)

"pain quotidien"

"My own business always bores me to death; I prefer other people's."

-Oscar Wilde