Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wait - I have a blog?

I'd sort of forgotten. Okay - I'm not going to lie. I remembered the blog, and have received many gentle reminders that it's been a while since I've updated. I'm sorry. A lot has gone on over the past couple of months, and I don't know that I'll have time to go back and write about all of the things that have gone on since I last update - especially considering that my previous updates were sporadic at best - oh well.

That said, things are going well - and we're excited about the new school year, and the new football season.

Three boys at PHS this year, and all of them playing football. SK and CK will be playing varsity, and Q will be playing with the sophomore team.
Blogging interupt - La Reine just asked what I was doing. I looked over
and told her I was blogging. She smiled and mumbled something like it's about
time - restart blogging...
It turns out that free education is only so free btw - though we did manage to keep it under $2000.00 this year - so I'm glad of that. I can only imagine what it would have been like if instead of Q, Baby Girl had been our 3rd at PHS this year, we'd have added several hundred more for dance and cheer - at least most likely we would have. So I'm choosing to be grateful about the amount of our fees thank you very much.

I'll keep this one short - but it's good to be back. I know I likely have very few readers left - if any, but once upon a time I said that I do this for myself - so I'll continue to labor under that statement.

respectfully,

-jake

2 comments:

CrzyJess said...

Wow..I was shocked when you came up on my blog roll. I'd be a hypocrite to give you a hard time though since I do not write that often. Please keep us posted on football games and H's activities. =)

Cari said...

Welcome back. :)

"pain quotidien"

"My own business always bores me to death; I prefer other people's."

-Oscar Wilde