Friday, September 26, 2008

Another tagging opportunity

Hey Jude posted a funny one today, and since I read it whilst at lunch, I thought it would be fun to do the exercise myself. I must confess I thought it was pretty fun, so I'm posting my results.

The game plan is to google your name plus the word needs as in "Jake needs" and then list the top 10 results (or perhaps in some cases the top 10 family blog friendly results).

Doing the exercise I got:

Jake needs...
1 - To go!
2 - To stop telling us how d$@! good it is
3 - Help with his tight underwear
4 - Your support
5 - To lay the smack down on these guys
6 - A home ASAP
7 - To beware of fostering dependency in those people
8 - To get rid of the messy mop on his head and maybe go for a short, spiky do.
9 - To appreciate what is good for him and soothes his nerves
10 - Extra attention

If you've time to give it a whirl, post back your results in the comments (remembering to censor)

Ta,
- Jake

No comments:

"pain quotidien"

"My own business always bores me to death; I prefer other people's."

-Oscar Wilde