Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagged

I've never been very good at responding to a tag, but I'm giving it a go.

Tagged by the glad housewife - here are my 6 unspectacular quirks (do the spectacular quirks come in a separate tag???)
  1. Please don't leave the milk out. I hate it, and I swear the milk does not taste the same after having been left out. Even once it returns to the proper temperature there is some lingering mal-sapidity afterward. Oh and by the way - this quirk is not just for milk in my home, or for milk that I might drink - just ask the Vances - I would return their milk to the fridge for them on many a visit.
  2. I read several books at once (well not at once, but I'll start several before I finish any one of them).
  3. Metaplasms (the non-biological kind) make me laugh and at the same time I can't help but mentally lower my perceived IQ of the person who utters it.
  4. When I'm out and about and see really interesting/odd individuals I mentally (and sometimes verbally) assign them to a "team", e.g. Hey Q - see that girl over there - she's on your team. I recognize this is not nice.
  5. I'm a tie freak. I own far too many, and La Reine is quite sure I've spent far too much money on them as well. Same with watches.
  6. Since I was a child, I can waste literally hours in bookstores, office supply stores, cooking supply stores and the like - basically anyplace that sells paper, pens, notebooks, books or any kitchen/chef related items etc. And at the end of it all I feel like I've only been there for 10 minutes.
I know I'm supposed to now tag others - but perhaps later.

4 comments:

Jordan King said...

Now I know where it all comes from. I blame you for all the lost hours at office depot.

jake roi said...

Blame Grandma - it's entirely her fault. :)

CrzyJess said...

So that's where Jordan gets the watch obsession from...it makes sense now.

I'll have to agree with you on the office stores...lots of fun and can be very time consuming.

jake roi said...

Indeed Jess, you do. Just be grateful he hasn't graduated to the more expensive brands as yet - though I'm sure that'll come. ;)

"pain quotidien"

"My own business always bores me to death; I prefer other people's."

-Oscar Wilde