Wednesday, May 09, 2007

EDIM9: Mothers Day Angst

I love mothers. Mine, my wife's, my kids, other peoples kids, those women who are mothers to those who aren't their children biologically etc. etc. etc.

Given that profound love and respect - I always struggle at this time of year. What could I do? What should I do? Is there a perfect gift out there for all of these mothers? Is there?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

When I asked my children what they wanted to give Mom this year - they looked at me with a blank expression for a few seconds and then said - uh whatever you buy for us to give her, just like every year.

And - La Reine has requested "a tree".

Double and - It's La Reine's birthday 5 days later...

Help a guy out?

- jake

And, because I loved it so much last year - I'm bringin' it back:


And for those of you who appreciate BNL, here's a fun re-make


2 comments:

Cari said...

That video is still a classic!

Megan said...

I love that video!

"pain quotidien"

"My own business always bores me to death; I prefer other people's."

-Oscar Wilde